School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Homework/Book Orders

Homework will go home on Monday.  Please make sure that your child is completed the math and writing portions.
If you need help with this please let me know.

The book order is due on April 30th.  I am sorry it said March 31st. 

I need two volunteers to help with our classroom garden.  I will need someone to come in once a week until June.  In May our schedule may change due to SOL testing. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.