School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine's Day!

Parents: I am locked out of email. Apparently if you change your log in information from home it locks you out of everything! Boo! I have done much pencil paper planning. It's nice to go "old school" sometimes.;)
If you have been Emailing me, I am sorry.
I hope on Monday I can work this all out.
Looking ahead, please send in Valentines cards with your child. Your child may sign their name to them, bit not wrote their classmates' names. It's easier for them to pass out. We have 24 children. Again, they must write their name on them.  If your child is not participating please let me know. 
We are working on figuring out which day will be the 100th day of school. Please begin working on having your child collect and count 100 things. They must fit into a bag no bigger than gallon size. Nothing sticky, wet, melts, sharp please. Again, date TBA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.