School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dr. Seuss

This Friday the children may dress as their favorite Dr. Seuss character or in red, white, and black to honor Read Across America and Dr. Seuss' birthday.
We will continue all next week reading books by Dr. Seuss.
This Saturday from 2-4 at Pembroke Barnes and Noble I will be reading along with many other readers from our community. I hope that all of you can come and see me and purchase some new books! All proceeds go to the Virginia Beach Education Foundation.http://www.vbschools.com/volunteers/educ_found/
I have a special surprise for the kids...
I will be reading at 2 and be around the store until 4! Sometimes they let me read twice!!! (Because they know it's my favorite thing to do!)
Remember to tell them you are there with Mrs. Chiaverotti!!!


"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.