School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Rainbow Valley Is So Thankful

First, I would like to say that I am so thankful for each and everyone one of my kindergarten friends.
You make teaching and learning fun!
Second, thank you, Rainbow Valley parents for your kindness, love, and partnership.  You make my job wonderful.
I am thankful that I can work with such amazingly smart kids and amazingly awesome parents this year!
Happy Thanksgiving!  Gobble, gobble!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.