School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Posting

Good Morning!
Some of you have asked, "Where are the pictures and the videos?"
Great question!
Until media release forms are returned I cannot post pictures. It IS a school board policy. 
I have the utmost respect for every family, and I will not post pictures until I have checked, rechecked, and had our office staff give me the "go ahead," before I post.
I AM taking pictures and video that will be used within the school building, and those pictures and videos will be saved for a special project just for you, that the children will give to you at the end of the year. 

Thank you for asking!  Again, thanks for understanding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.