School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Help Wanted- Wear Red And White!

Parents,
I will be very happy to see my kindergarten friends tomorrow.
Hopefully the weather will stay snow free for a bit.

Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss' Birthday! To help us kick off our week, please allow your child to wear red and white!

If  you can help, I need magazines for some assignments we are doing in the classroom.  Family type magazines, where the children can cut out foods, cars, furniture, people. Please make sure they are family "kid" friendly.

I also need small, individual bags of colored Goldfish crackers.  I need 30 bags for the first week of March (Thursday).  If you are willing to send these in can you please E-mail me? Thanks so much!
The children will be touching them.  If you don't want your child to eat them please let me know.

 Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.