School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Supplies!

Good morning! I hope you are all enjoying your Friday snow day.  I miss all of my Kindergarten Friends.  I am here at school planning for the next few weeks!  We have so much in store! Maps, Dr. Seuss, composing teen numbers, money, time, retelling using writing, and expository non-fiction writing!  It is going to be busy, and fun! 
I want to thank all of my friends who have been on RazKids and IXLMATH. I get reports sent to me on a weekly basis! WOW!!! You have been busy keeping your brains warm! 

Parents, 
If  you can help, I need magazines for some assignments we are doing in the classroom.  Family type magazines, where the children can cut out foods, cars, furniture, people. Please make sure they are family "kid" friendly.

I also need small, individual bags of colored Goldfish crackers.  I need 30 bags for the first week of March.  If you are willing to send these in can you please E-mail me? Thanks so much!
The children will be touching them.  If you don't want your child to eat them please let me know.

Enjoy the weekend! I hope to see everyone on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.