School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thank YOU!

I wanted to take this last post of the year and thank EVERY RAINBOW VALLEY FAMILY for making this year such a successful one.  Each of you welcomed Mrs. Stinard and Mrs. Ventura with open arms, and welcomed me with open arms when I returned in October.  Being your child's teacher has been a blessing in my life. This year has been filled with success story after success story.  I can't thank you enough for being so supportive of your child and their teachers. Your children are reading and writing, and caring for one another because of our teamwork. 
Thank you again for setting such a fabulous example for them.
I look forward to seeing you around John B. Dey over the next few years. If you are moving, I am just an E-mail away.
Thank you again for making teaching THE BEST JOB ON EARTH ! :)
Sara P. Chiaverotti

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.