School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Learning Is In The Air!

Our friends enjoyed learning today from Mrs. Law. She taught us a great lesson today all about adding and subtracting.



Figuring out how many ways to make 8

Mrs. Law

A Mathterpiece (He! He!)


Our kindergarten friends are so engaged in their learning, and it is June!!  As you will see from this video the love learning! 
I was assessing students today, and when I looked out at the class my heart melted as I saw these amazing students fully engaged in their learning. I grabbed the camera, and began to tape what I saw.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.