School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our week...

Our week was filled with learning.  It was really neat to see how well the children jumped right back into their daily routines after being off for two weeks.  The children were well rested and ready for learning.  This week the nurse and her staff of nurses that float from school to school had to finish up screenings (every kindergarten student in the city does this).  I was so happy when one of the nurses came into our room to tell me, "This group of children is by far the most polite group of students I has ever worked with."  I was beaming!!!  I know this.  I see them everyday.  They are my shining stars, yet to have a stranger say this. WOW! 
Here is a peek at our week!


Decomposing Numbers Station



Read To Self Big Book Station

Writing Station





Sharing Our Memories





Our Class' Memory Items


Planning Our Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.