School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome!

I am really excited to begin our school year together! :)
We will have the opportunity to meet one another on August 29th from 10-11.  
Parents: I will meet my new kindergarten friends for a bit then the children will enjoy some activities in Room 11 (our classroom) with the other teachers and teacher assistants as we meet (just the adults) in the library for a presentation.  
Please,if possible, refrain from bringing younger siblings.
I look forward to meeting my new friends and their families on the 29th!
Please e-mail me if you have questions.
sara.chiaverotti@vbschools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.