School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Great Families Do Great Things Together

I was reading a great article about creating family time. I found it really helpful. I know as a parent I find myself trying to balance so many plates during the week. I am going to post one family time idea each week that you may like to try.  I will be trying these at my house as well.
Week 1: 5. Write a note listing 5 things you’re proud of about your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.