School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby,baby, and more baby!

Hi! Rainbow Valley Families and Blog Followers,
I hope everyone is enjoying the summer. Thank you for all the birthday E-mails. They made me smile! :)
I hope everyone is remembering to read!  I have been reading so much to Gus.  He loves to listen to many of the stories that we read in Rainbow Valley and for those of you who are going to be joining our Rainbow Valley Family books that you will enjoy reading. :)
Kellan gave me this bib! Thanks Kellan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.