School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Friday, June 17, 2011

An Amazing Year!

As I sit here and enter the last blog entry of the year I am smiling and crying.  This year has been truly amazing for so many reasons.  My Kindergarten Friends have grown to be outstanding citizens.  They love and care for one another and most importantly they have developed an amazing love of learning! 
My friends reminded me today that over the summer, "You better read for 20 minutes a day and write it on your reading log." Now this is why I LOVE KINDERGARTEN!
Thank you all for supporting me, Mrs. Stinard, and your children.  It has been an honor to be their teacher.
Also thank you for all of the amazing gifts and cards that you have given to us the last two days.  We love everything and appreciate your generosity.

Some information: For the morning class, we were having so much fun that we forgot to pass out pencil boxes.  If you would like to pick up your child's pencil box they will be in the office until Monday.

My blog will be running through the summer, and I will post when Baby Chiaverotti arrives. :)

Thanks again for an amazing year of learning!
Mrs. Chiaverotti

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.