School Safety

If you are volunteering in our classroom please make sure that you sign in with our security staff or with the office, and get a visitors sticker. Please make sure our classroom is your only destination.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Conferences

I am beginning to schedule conferences for Nov. 2nd and Nov. 12th.  I will send you a note with the scheduled time.  If you would rather a phone conference instead of a face to face conference I am more than happy to accommodate that request.  If you feel as though you do not need a conference in November and would rather have one at another time I understand that as well and, I am always available to talk at anytime throughout the school year.  
I will be sending home a pre-conference form for you to fill out. Please return this in your child's folder at least a week before your scheduled conference this information will be helpful to me as I prepare information to share with you about your child.  
If we do not meet face to face or we chat over the phone I will provide you with information about your child's progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an informational and educational blog. Please use appropriate and respectful language when posting on this blog.